You’ve got great game.
Iron GM® can pull in even more players.
At Iron GM, we’re serious about growing tabletop gaming, from the grass-roots up. We’ve written an Event Guide and crafted a license so you can play our nationally touring, breakout hit at your store or show, with any game system, as often as you like. Free.
What Iron GM Can Do For You
We put everything we learned from years on the tournament circuit into our Guide, including every bit of effective advice we know for drawing gamers in to play. We’ve used these tips to raise awareness and drive attendance. We want Iron GM to do the same for you.
- Draw more RPG players to you
- Extend your reach with gamers
- Galvanize your gaming nights
- Attract publicity
- Build community
[/unordered_list]What’s in the Iron GM Local Event Guide?
- Bare Bones Quickstart
- Instructions for running the event
- Secret Story Elements
- Downloadable score calculator
- Proven play enhancements
- Intermission games
- Tested promotional advice
- Cut-out props like score cards, table numbers, and more!
[/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]How Do I Get It?
Getting a copy of the Iron GM Local Event Guide is as easy as filling out that form there on the right and hitting the GIMMEE! button. In short order we’ll email you a copy of the guide, including tournament-proven advice to pack some real wallop into your Iron GM Local event.
More Coming Soon
After you fill out the form and hit the GIMMEE! button we’ll email you a copy of the Iron GM Local Event Guide, but you’ve got even more free stuff coming. As soon as they’re ready, we’ll also email you advertising materials to help you promote your event. Including:
- Upcoming Event Flyer
- Sign-up Sheet, for registering players
- Flyer to Post Last Night’s Scores
- Flyer to Post Year to Date Scores
- An Iron GM Announcement Poster